Macomb Mechanical services and installs pumps of all types and capacities. We have the staff expertise to support flow engineering and energy optimization by incorporating the newest technologies such as variable primary flow chilled water, variable frequency drive integration, and digital control integration. In short, we are here for all of your plumbing pump installation and service needs.
Our Plumbing Pump Installation Services
- Meet with you and/or your staff to determine your needs and goals
- Complete an equipment survey using existing machinery records and a plant walk through
- Identify critical and non-critical equipment for the facility
- Conduct a needs assessment for all equipment involved
- Determine immediate repairs required prior to the start of the preventative maintenance program
- Design a program that meets the OEM’s recommendations for maintenance
In addition to expertly installing pumps, we also perform regular maintenance to ensure that your pump is functioning properly. During a pump preventative maintenance visit we perform the following services:
- Lock and tag out equipment
- Record equipment data
- Check all mounting and flange bolts to insure proper torque
- Check equipment base for soundness
- Visual inspection of pump grout for soundness
- Check for mechanical seal leaks
- Check condition of oil and grease seals
- Check packing for excessive leakage and adjust and/or replace
We offer a range of sump pump services, including installation, repair, routine service, and check-ups. Macomb Mechanical can check your sump pump while at your facility to make sure that everything is being done to keep your sump pump functioning properly.
Macomb Mechanical is your source for installation, maintenance, and repairs on all types of plumbing pumps. Contact us today to schedule an appointment to discuss your plumbing pump service needs.